info-clipper.com - The worldwide companies directory
stack : clipper_duns_stack_clean
TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC.
CompanyTESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC.
Address107 9th Lapu Lapu Street, San Antonio Village
CityCebu City - 6000
Location TypeSingle address
last update : Mar 23, 2015
TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC. is incorporated at the Filipino Register.
If you search data on this company, check our information reports.
Reports on TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC. include information such as :
- TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC. is located in Cebu City : It may be an Headquarter, a Branch or a single location : These are registered locations
- Company Registration in PHILIPPINES : Local ID number, adress, legal representatives and executives, proceedings and suits,...
- Financials : Annual accounts, financial accounts, key figures : sales, revenues,...
- Scores and ratings : Assess the financial performance of TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC. : Is there a risk of failure ?
How fast does TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC. pay its invoices ?
- Corporate Structure : Is TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC. a parent company ? Are there subsidiaries, sister companies, in PHILIPPINES or in other countries ?
Below is a list of information reports that may be available on TESTA LUMINA CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC..
Company Verification Identify a Company and its Location
Company Profile Quick Check with Key Facts and Data
Business Report Verify a company risk and perform an analysis of its operations
Compact Report Concise information for fast decision
Exhaustive Report The most comprehensive, analytical report with historical background
Corporate Family Tree Determine corporate structure and family members
Corporate Parents Identify domestic and global parent companies of this business
Company D&B Rating D&B Rating : financial strength and risk indicator
Company Financials Key figures from financials accounts : assets, debt, net worth...
Search another company in PHILIPPINES